Use this listing to start your RMA process to have your Def-Mod repaired and shipped back. This is for Def-Mod mods ONLY.
1. Submit a order using this listing.
2. In the checkout notes please tell us your order number and what is wrong with the mod. If you are not the original owner and do not have the order number just say your not the original owner. Mail your mod(s) to -
3.Mail your mod(s) to -
3799 bismark dr.
St. Charles MO 63301
4. Once mod has been repaired we will either ship the mod back to you or we will add the cost of repairs to the order and yell be sent a updated invoice. This is if there is clear user error seen on the mod.
5. When we receive your mod we will update your order as "received" and you will be notified that we are in possession of it. When we start on the repair you will also receive a notification its been started. There's no need to PM or email us asking for updates on either instance.
6. You have 14 days to send your mod in after you place your warranty order. If we do not receive your mod within 14 days we will cancel the warranty order and not refund as we have already paid fees on the order you submitted and we don't get those back. In short, don't submit a warranty order until your ready to send it in.
7. We do not have ETA's on repairs as it all depends on our current workload. We will get it out as quickly as we can.